This post contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Diabetes is not just a physical disease, it also has a profound effect on the mind. The epidemic of corona can increase that pressure many times over. This is because the risk of coronary heart disease complications in diabetics is higher than others. However, if you are careful about some things, this stress can be easily avoided. At the same time it is possible to avoid the risk of corona infection.
What a diabetic patient do in during this epidemic situation
- It is possible to lead a disciplined life through regular exercise, diet control, regular sugar monitoring and medication.
- As soon as the slightest signs of corona appear, contact the government-directed centers for diagnosis and further services. Not to be neglected.
- Hands should be washed repeatedly with soap and water.
- Public gatherings should be avoided. Take the help of tele medicine for minor problems.
- Control and maintain diabetes as advised by a specialist.
- Diabetic patients are at risk of sudden rise in blood glucose if they are infected with corona. So it may be necessary to adjust the medication by measuring glucose frequently. In many cases insulin may need to be started. So keep in touch with the doctor all the time.
Types of diabetic and cure of Diabetic patient
Diabetes has become a very common health problem. There are two common types of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. Insulin is not produced in the body of a person with type 1 diabetes. On the other hand, in the case of type 2 diabetes, the body of the person affected does not produce enough insulin or even if it is produced, it does not work properly. But if you understand the symptoms of diabetes, it is possible to cure it at home.
Some Common symptoms at early stage
Some of the common symptoms of diabetes are fatigue, weight loss, excessive thirst, tendency to urinate frequently, time to dry out cuts or wounds, and blurred vision.
Diabetes cannot be completely cured. However, a normal life can be achieved by controlling blood glucose levels. It is possible to control blood glucose levels with some natural ingredients. However, it goes without saying that you need to consult a doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Diabetes can be reduced or controlled by some home remedies. So now we see what they are? Take a look at what you can play to control diabetes.
- Aloe vera
Aloe vera gel contains a powerful ingredient called phytosterols that help control diabetes. Studies have shown that phytosterols have antihypertensive glycemic effects, which are beneficial for people with type 2 diabetes. Drink turmeric, bay leaves and aloe vera gel mixed with water twice a day.
Cinnamon is very useful for those who have type 2 diabetes. It stimulates the process of pancreatic insulin production and lowers blood sugar levels. Cinnamon powder can be mixed with tea, water or other beverages.
- Bitter Gourd
Bitter gourd helps control diabetes. Because it can lower blood glucose levels. Helps to increase insulin secretion. Take out the juice by discarding two or three karla seeds. Eat it on an empty stomach every morning mixed with water
- Mango leaves
Boil 3-4 mango leaves in water. Playing this mixture every morning reduces the chances of getting diabetes. Mango leaves can be dried and powdered. You can eat this mango leaf powder with half a spoon twice a day.
Fenugreek is one of the best remedies for diabetes. Soak 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in 1 glass of water overnight. Drink water with fenugreek seeds in the morning. The organic component of fenugreek seeds stimulates insulin. It also contains high levels of fiber, which slows down the conversion of starch into glucose, which helps people with diabetes.
A healthy food habit is very essential for controlling diabetes. Good Food – Eat More
- Good fats are found in nuts, olive oil, fish oil (omega-3), grains or avocado.
- Fruits and vegetables should be eaten more. If the vegetables are available in an organic way then it is very good. Vegetables bought from the market must be soaked for at least 40 to 50 minutes, then washed well and used in cooking. In the case of fruit, it is more important. It is more important to eat whole fruits than fruit juices because whole fruits contain more cellulose which is a special need of the body.
- Eating fish is very beneficial because of Omega-3 fat. fish is a natural source of omega-3, a good cholesterol. But any fish that is farmed is bad for diabetic patients. You can eat small fish or marine fish, but in order for omega-3 to enter the body properly, you must cook it with less edible oil.
- You can eat chicken, but in that case it is better to eat chicken brought from an organic farm. Organic farm chickens are much smaller in size and have less meat and higher prices. When buying a domestic chicken, you need to keep in mind which farm the chicken is from, as the quality of the chicken depends on what the chicken is growing.
- In addition to these, eggs, cheese, sour yogurt can be eaten.
- Deep fried food, which is not very good to eat but very tasty to look at. Submerged oils are mixed with prestisize in out-of-the-box or packaged foods. The main goal of large food companies is to prepare large quantities of food without the least amount of ingredients, so they use a variety of chemicals in cooking. So it is better not to eat them.
- White bread, a lot of ground sweetness fruit should not be eaten. I have already said about the package food such as chips, desert, baked food, this eating should be stopped immediately. As a result of hammering advertising and marketing, we often think that fat-free food can be eaten. But fat free eating comes from that processed company and in no way can any processed food be fat-free or sugar-free. So don’t make the wrong decision after this kind of advertisement.
GO ORGANIC LIVE LONG
Blood glucose levels should be measured at all times. When blood sugar fluctuates, people break down physically. And a sudden drop in the level can lead to the death of the patient. So blood sugar should always be like quantity. For that, regular physical exercise, moderate consumption and living a normal life. Glucometers are available on amazon or any other site. With the help of glucometer, glucose tests can be done at home. One thing to keep in mind is that for the first time you have to see how to use this machine from an experienced person. However, there is no need to keep this machine in everyone’s house, I would say that all patients who are taking insulin should keep this machine.
Your glucose level should be measured at a certain time once a week. Make sure you write it down by hand in a place where it is always visible. This will allow you to prepare mentally. Remember that medicine cannot cure diabetes, it can increase the bar to reduce the amount of unwanted growth or decrease. So you have to be mentally strong and stay healthy by controlling eating.
I hope you like my writing, if you like it, please share and comment and let me know what kind of writing you want.